Self Catering Chalets
Personalised Group Tours
KNOW YOUR EQUIPMENT:
– Make sure you know how it works.
– Double check that they are in full functioning order.
MAKE SURE ALL YOUR PAPERWORK IS IN ORDER:
– Vehicle Papers
– Vehicle Insurance (if vehicle is on rent-to-buy bank document is required)
– Medical Aid Letter
– Parents travelling with children will need the following documents:
* Father’s ID, Mother’s ID, the child’s unabridged birth certificate. Under the new regulations parents travelling with children are required to produce an unabridged birth certificate for children under the age of 18 years old. This is in addition to the child’s passport.
* One parent travelling with a child needs an unabridged birth certificate and consent in the form of an affidavit
from the other parent registered as a parent on the birth certificate of the child, authorizing him or her to
enter into or depart from the Republic with the child he or she is travelling with.